Master Data Analyst with English
Entry (0-2 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
- Receive data and sourcing documents, compile, sort, interpret and verify data to be entered according to the internal procedures;
- Provide data entry for multiple information systems;
- Support the colleagues from the countries (headquarters, service centers) and respect the SLA agreed with countries; ensure the quality, accuracy and unicity of the data;
- Communicate effectively as part of a team approach with other internal departments.
- Main activities for the ARTICLES stream are: analysis of the Pricat files (KB Catalogs) received from the suppliers, creation/update articles, inactivation/reactivation, block/unblock, periodically data cleaning, ad-hoc reports, vendors creation/update/inactivation;
- Main activities for CUSTOMERS stream are: create/update/inactivate/block customers, understand the structures from NL business;
- Main activities for ORGANIZATION stream are: create/update/inactivate employees, positions, POS, HR Structure, approval flow, management for cost/profit center, GL accounts;
- Main activities for PRICING stream: Contract Conditions Settlement (CCS) creation & update, create/update/inactivate standard or special prices;
- Document the processes and SOP for the al the streams and update them in real time;
- Share the knowledge within the team and also with the other departments involved in the end-to-end process;
- Understand the business context and the specificities of each country;
- Data quality checks performed within the team, ensure that tasks are created in time and with the right level of accuracy in all the applications used ;
- Identify opportunities to simplify and automate the process but also to streamline between countries.
- English language (B2-C1);
- MS Office (Excel – medium level);
- Experience in Master Data / Supply / Procurement it would be an advantage;
- Good communication skills;
- Attention to details;
- Analytical and logical thinking, with initiative.