Data Processing Executive
YouGov is an international research and data analytics group.
Our mission is to supply a continuous stream of accurate data and insight into what the world thinks, so that companies, governments and institutions can better serve the people and communities that sustain them.
Each day, our highly engaged proprietary global panel of over million people provides us with thousands of data points on consumer opinions, attitudes and behaviour. We combine this continuous stream of data with our research expertise to provide insights that enable intelligent decision-making and informed conversations.
With operations in the UK, North America, Mainland Europe, the Nordics, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, YouGov has one of the world’s largest research networks.
You will be working with a global team, liaising with the researchers to determine, prepare and deliver the appropriate outputs and tabulation specification as requested by the client.
What will I be delivering?
- Using Quantipy statistical software systems to prepare and process survey data for tabulation
- Liaising with the researchers to determine, prepare and deliver the appropriate outputs, tabulation specification and timeline as requested by the client
- Cleansing and validating data in the relevant software (SPSS or Quantipy)
- Managing data preparation and tabulation on long-running tracker projects
- Running bespoke project analyses for consulting groups
- Using experience to liaise with internal clients, advising on best practice and assisting with problem solving
- Managing your own workload to ensure that deadlines are met and standards are achieved
- Maintaining excellent record administration so as to have an accurate log of work carried out as part of the service
- Demonstrating a good understanding of other global YouGov operations and hubs
- Putting client service at the forefront of what you do by producing work to a high quality and developing good working relationships with clients
What do I need to bring with me?
Demonstrated knowledge and experience
- At least 2 years of related working experience
- Ability to deal with problems that are varied and require analysis or interpretation of the situation, by using knowledge and skills, and general precedents and practices
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent written, oral and electronic communication skills, particularly in the ability to explain technical points to non-technical people
Technical skills and qualifications
- Knowledge and hands on experience of statistical software (. SPSS, Python)
- Innovative and open to new technologies
- Team player
- Ambitious mind-set with bags of passion and enthusiasm for the industry and work we do
- Ability to deliver results, meet deadlines and manage time effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate a high degree of tenacity and resilience
- Mixed office & remote working (based on personal needs and agreement with the direct manager)
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets 15 RON/ ticket
- 7card subscription (part of it payed by the company)
- Complimentary fruits and coffee in the office
- Free paid day on your birthday
What’s in it for me?
- An opportunity to help the company achieve its exciting regional growth plans.
- YouGov has an international presence in 22 countries with inherent complexity.