Data Privacy Officer
Looking for Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In this position you will be in charge with ensuring a high level of Data Privacy for Allianz Technology - in Bucharest and for Allianz Technology Group worldwide.
Local responsibility (50 %)
- Responsible for the implementation of AZ Technology Data Privacy principles and procedures;
- Promote a culture of Data Privacy;
- Maintain Data Privacy Registers;
- Perform PIAs;
- Conduct Quality Assurance Self Assessments;
- Develop and implement Data Privacy Compliance Plans;
- Implement and execute risk-based analysis, privacy controls and measures, including regular monitoring of the controls;
- Handle local Data Privacy complaints, inquiries and incidents.
Global responsibility (50 %)
- Work hand in hand with the Data Privacy Officer of Allianz Technology Group
- Orchestrate and monitor individual privacy programs for the Allianz Technology Group
- Conduct Quality Reviews
- Set-up, organize and monitor training programs globally
- An excellent understanding of compliance and corporate governance frameworks and their implementation;
- Understanding of the requirements of the GDPR regime;
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills;
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey compliance and corporate governance issues effectively;
- Awareness of the business impact, the need for and justification of compliance and corporate governance;
- Ability to communicate and explain the context of need for control, rules etc. and the benefits of taking action.
- Significant experience of working in a financial services sector or a ‘Big 4’ audit company;
- Significant experience of working in privacy, compliance, governance or audit functions;
- A good understanding of process & control design and re-engineering principles;
- Proven success of influencing senior management, key stakeholders and staff using reports, presentations and face to face meetings;
- Proven experience in controls frameworks;
- Proven report writing skills;
- Relative project management capabilities;
- Microsoft Office tool skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Good motivational skills and ability to influence others;
- Good interpersonal communication skills;
- Methodical and structured approach;
- Good team player and people management abilities.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.