Data Privacy Expert
Partially remote job (working time will be divided between remote and company's headquarters)
* all languages are compulsory
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The Data Privacy expert provides advice on compliance with existing data privacy processes or policies as well as developing any procedures for the privacy programs. Performs assessments of data privacy impact and security risks within the organization; Implements and tracks execution of risk-based analysis, privacy controls and measures, including regular monitoring of the controls in in the organisation and its affiliates or local entities.
- Provide data privacy advice and review relevant Supplier/ Customer Contract
- Conducting Data Privacy controls in accordance with Allianz Technology Policies and Regulation and as part of Internal Control System
- Initiate and perform Privacy assessments ( Data Register & Privacy Impact Assessments) both for Allianz Technology internal processes and for Allianz Technology customer facing services
- Conduct Vendor Assessments with the focus on compliance with data processing agreements and effective implementation of the agreed technical and organizational (security) measures (TOMs).
- Support AZ Technology Data Privacy on the whole control lifecycle: perform the analysis, document the results, draft report documentation after the finalization of the reviews, propose remediation measures and align with stakeholders
- Monitoring and Tracking of remediation measures/ identified issues
- Handling inquiries from data subjects on issues relating to data privacy practices, particularly on the exercise of data subjects’ rights such as withdrawal of consent, the right to be forgotten, and other related rights to be forgotten, and other related rights
- Consulting on personal data incidents, including advising on data breach notifications, resolutions and remedial actions, where appropriate
- Prepare the roll out of Allianz GDPR Training at Allianz Technology Group level, track the completion rate and support Allianz Technology entities for issues relating training in order to ensure an adequate level of privacy knowledge and awareness
- Develop, prepare and roll out Data Privacy awareness campaigns for Allianz Technology Group in order to ensure an adequate level of privacy knowledge and awareness
- Prepare ad hoc or regular data privacy reports to for Allianz Technology Management
- 5+ years relevant working experience in Recruiting, end to end roles;
- Experience in working in a headhunter agency is considered as a plus;
- Hands-on experience with sourcing tools (. resume databases and portfolio sites);
- Accomplished studies in psychology, business administration with emphasis on HR or related fields;
- Fluent in German and English;
- Ready to work in a team with passion for continuous improvement and use of agile methods.
- Completed studies, preferably in computer science, or other subject with IT relevance or a comparable education
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position (data privacy, risk management, internal control, compliance)
- Solid understanding and expertise with complex regulatory framework/requirements in terms of Data Protection (GDPR) and security systems (ISO)
- Understanding of Information technology systems and their connection in relation to data protection, collection and processing
- Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills and assertiveness
- Initiative and a sense of responsibility
- Strong analytical thinking skills and the ability to quickly grasp and process complex relationships in a way that is appropriate for the addressee
- Integrity, impartiality, responsibility and confidentiality
- Microsoft Office products
- Language skills: fluent in English, other languages (German) would be a plus
- Willingness to travel (approx. 20%)
- Professional Certifications would be a plus (ISO , IAPP)
- Demonstrated ability to drive objectives forward while reacting appropriately to changing business requirements and external environments.
- Ability to work eﬀectively with executive management and to influence others without direct management authority.
- Ability to work without supervision on a wide variety of tasks in a proactive manner in a fast-paced development environment.
- Excellent research, writing and analytical skills; strong detail orientation; strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated organizational, facilitation, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work as a productive team member within a multicultural environment, auditors, IT department leads, product managers, and business partners
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.