JOB PURPOSE & KEY OBJECTIVES:
The Data Migration activity is a key part of the Implementation BU focused on payroll and HR technologies and systems, in supporting the business with the correct framework to implement and migrate date from the various technologies used.
ADP payroll and HR solutions are strategically focused, globally scalable systems that delivers unmatched expertise and service, comprehensive unified services, innovative and intuitive technology, and valuable insights to help unlock your workforce's maximum potential.
KEY DUTIES/TASKS for IHCM Implementation:
- Undergo Product training, maintain up-to-date knowledge and evolve alongside the product, through activities of analysis and definition of specifications for adapting the systems to respond to the users' requirements.
- Responsible for extraction and sorting of client data from a variety of data sources (Excel, txt, PDF and further formats etc.).
- Responsible for data profiling, data cleansing, data transformation and the loading of data into payroll system.
- Perform data migration workshops.
- Liaise with clients and (ADP) Project Managers and provide regular updates to ensure a smooth data migration experience.
- Deliver best practice, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities, also support DTI initiatives.
- Create test payroll run comparison matrix (by using Monarch / Talend tool).
- Ensure data integrity and data security.
- Support implementation team by creating e-service users in Siebel and creating JIRA tickets
- Provide technically accurate and sustainable resolutions to client reported problems and document these for future reference
- Provide sustainable data models and solutions within the scope of the product to satisfy the customer requirements
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all our customers
- Help in continuously improving the support service to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and contribute to the Knowledge Base library
- Adhere to ADP standards, policies, and methodologies in all areas of business
- Analysis activities to define specifications for building effective systems, capable to meet user requirements
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or equivalent discipline required
Work Experience: 3+ years of experience in Implementation/Service
- Graduates / Postgraduates in Engineering or Computer Applications is an added advantage
- Multilingual Capability (English B2/C1) + (German B2/C1)
- Proven experience in supporting international customers
- Experience working with HR Information Systems / CRM Systems will be a massive advantage
- Advance knowledge of the Office suite: Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
- Ability to work in a challenging and demanding environment, alongside other energetic professionals
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the product range features, technical limitations and business benefits.
- Ability to understand Client business requirements and recommend the appropriate solution whilst being aware of technical constraints.
- Good working knowledge of Payroll legislation.
- Knowledge of HR legislation would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication in oral, written and listening skills.
- Strong attention to detail to evaluate data for accuracy and errors
- Ability to problem-solve in complex situations
- Methodical and logical approach to planning and organization (own capacity, project prioritization)
- Experience of data analysis, especially data mapping between different data sources
- High standard of personal, product and technical presentation.
- Demonstrate Organisation skills in client visits, product implementation and administration.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player with a positive attitude
- Quick adaptability with an openness to learn and develop
- Solid customer focus, with the aim of building lasting relationships