Junior HR data Analytics
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
* all languages are compulsory
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 5000 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
- Owner of Talent Management Data (Data Updates, Success Factor Power User and Key Contact);
- Design of Data Processing and Statistic Tools (Excel-based or in collaboration with internal / external interfaces, providers and experts);
- Establishing of Talent Management Intelligence and standard reporting schemes;
- Regular evaluation of all Talent Management Services with respect to their business contribution and impact;
- Process Improvements for Talent Management Processes and Documentation in close collaboration with expert functions in the team;
- Support of Talent Brokerage, Talent Mobility and Nomination Processes;
- Data Management for Company-Wide global Talent Management Conferences;
- Enabling and training of Talen Management and Team and People Function Interfaces;
- Support of Employee Transfers, Talent Management Integration Projects (Data Integration, Data Handovers).
- Experience with data analytics;
- Expert Knowledge in Excel Functionality and Reporting;
- Understanding of statistics;
- Ideally Success Factors knowledge;
- Interest to work in a fun international team in a wide variety of topics;
- Motivated to drive projects and continuous improvements for daily business routines.
- Passion for all data related topics and evaluation;
- Interest in Talent Management of a modern People Function in Technology Environment;
- Team-orientation, positive mindset and high interest to learn.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.