Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Data Loss Prevention Junior Analyst
The Data Loss Prevention Junior Analyst plays a very important role in preventing and managing data leakages in the company.
The activity involves analyzing and managing alerts in the data loss prevention system by setting the implications of alerts for emails and other channels. The analyst will ensure that monitors and performs all specific reports based on recurrent alerts and contacts.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Monitoring alerts in order to prevent loss / leakage of sensitive and confidential data
- Manage and analyse all alerts received through the Data Loss Prevention system
- Act according to the procedures and execute the circulation and classification of each alert received
- Ensures that it reports all systems that have the potential for data leakage in the areas of activity.
- Real-time communication with the investigation and crisis management teams, regarding the identified situations, ensuring the cessation of all process vulnerabilities and / or data loss
- The role refers to the ability to perform analyses and research based on actual data loss vulnerabilities. Identified risks and malicious behaviours should then contribute to improving the data management process
- Respects the deadlines and the requirements agreed with the investigation department, acting through the means established in order to resolve the alerts
- The analyst ensures that all confidential information is protected and there is no leakage of information both inside and outside the company
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Advanced English (B2 –C1)
- Professional experience in security is a plus
- MS Office knowledge (power point, excel, big data)
- Understanding the risks associated with information security
- Knowing the laws on information security is an advantage
- Availability of shift work
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week (*due to Covid 19 pandemic period, all our employees are still working from home)
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.