• Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
• Supports the billing department
• Is responsible for the insertion of transport orders in the TMS system
• Supports the packaging department
• Responsible for monitoring the incoming shipments
• Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
• Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
• Secures information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Decision Making, Independence, Analyzing Information
• Able to work independently and to deal with different levels of management and external contacts
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills, combined with a highly proactive approach
• Ability to see bigger picture, but also passionate for perfect execution
• Good listening skills, planning and organizational skills
• Computer skills: Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of the English language is mandatory
• Knowledge of transportation field is a plus
The possibility to build a career at a top player in the industry. You will be working in an international environment that is focused on growth. You will be working with the most modern techniques and systems and have colleagues who share your ambition. You get all the space to develop yourself and your ambition.
• Challenging position with a competitive salary and good benefits
• Work in a young, ambitious and energetic team
• Opportunities to attend specialized training courses
• Pleasant and informal atmosphere
• Dynamic organization
Established more than 100 years ago, the Dutch family business Rotra has in recent decades developed into a tried and trusted One Stop Logistics Shop working with over 860 employees nowadays in the Netherlands, Belgium, Romania and Turkey.
Rotra was founded in Doesburg by Hermanus Roelofsen. Four generations have worked or are still working in the family business. In the early days the goods were still carried by horse and cart, a situation that we can scarcely imagine now.
Today worldwide forwarding by air, sea and land, warehousing, value added activities and supply chain management have been combined in one flexible organization. That situation has been built up steadily and carefully, with the result that Rotra is a stable company with a sound financial foundation and a reliable global network of logistic partners. Listen to the customer and respond swiftly with personal service – that is the principle we have applied at Rotra from the start. It sounds simple, and simple is how we want to keep things for you. Organizing and managing logistic processes perfectly is intensive work. With Rotra, you won’t be aware of any of it. From a single consignment to your integrated supply chain management, we’ll look after it for you without you having to bother about it. Safe, reliable and sure.
Only for function related question you can contact Iulia Ivan, SSC Manager, e-mail address nbsp;