How would you like to work in IT & Communication, toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? Come closer to #LifeAtOrange.
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this period – for the time being, our activity is carried out remotely.
Big Data and artificial intelligence are now powerful levers for the Orange Group, making it possible to reinvent customer relations and also to optimize and automate the management of our networks, improve the customer experience and provide a differentiating advantage for our customers.
Orange develops artificial intelligence-based products and services. The ambition today is to accelerate the dissemination of technological know-how, both on applications and on algorithms and tools, with all the group's subsidiaries and business divisions.
In this context, the main mission of the new Data and AI department is to make Orange a "data driven" company, defining the Group's standards in terms of Data and AI, and facilitating the development of use cases, data products and services. This department is expected to irrigate the entire Orange Group.
- Design new data models for new services/subject areas and generate model documentation
- Review, update and redesign existing data models, improving performance, costs, stability and service quality;
- Provide support to team members to implement the new created data structures.
- Design analytical layers in 3rd Normal Form as well as multidimensional/star-schema data models.
- Understand the data modelling concepts related to the performance of analytical requests (such as partitioning, clustering, compression)
- Understand the row and column oriented databases
- Produce and maintain the data models documentation.
- Define data modelling best practices
- Participates in internal meetings at different levels to present and validate the data architecture.
- Participates in project and external meetings
- Maintain and extend the logical data model of the analytical databases by adding new entities to existing subject areas or create new subject areas according to data modelling best practices and data modelling guide.
- Translate logical to physical data model, including partitioning, definition of indexes, database constraints, and compression algorithms.
- Researches solutions on the market and adopt the new data modelling techniques.
- Collaborates with business analysis team to create the ETL source-to-target mapping specifications.
- Data modeling knowledge for data warehouse, including normalized and de-normalized technique.
- Experience with at least one data modelling tool: Oracle Data Modeler, SAP PowerDesigner, IBM InfoSphere Data Architect.
- Software development knowledge.
- Prior experience with Oracle Database.
- Prior experience with Big Data implementation
- Experience with public cloud deployment
- Prior experience in data warehouse implementation projects
[Orange Perks] What’s in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you - facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms - Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen;
- & more!
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk.
At Orange, you can.