Data Analytics Engineer (RPA)_Sibiu_Plant_SCM
Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Data Analytics Engineer (RPA)_Sibiu_Plant_SCM
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
Click here to watch our location movie!
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Modelling and developing out robotic processes during the project development stage.
- Updating and maintaining Developer Standards around RPA best practices.
- Mentoring and guiding peers via code reviews, dev sessions and pair-programming.
- Investigating and documenting better practices/alternative solutions that could be used in future development.
- Lead of any RPA project within Customer Supply Chain.
- Secure internal communication in regards of RPA potentials.
- Development of internal communication platforms.
- Implement, maintain and support Operations Automation solutions based on decided platforms, according to decided use-cases and priorities, in collaboration with the Service
- Coordinate the Automation activities inside the IT EA Department (technological decisions, implementations and operations) as Service Owner for the internal Operations Automation service
- Collaborate and align automation activities and solutions in the department with the activities at Global IT level and within Customer Supply Chain.
- Monitor the efficiency of decided solutions (technology and process related) and propose improvements where opportune.
- Investigate and analyze Automation solutions on the market and propose suitable options for Operations Automation in the area of Service activities performed in the IT EA department (eg: RPA solutions, Scheduled scripts, etc).
- Scout the latest technologies in the area of Service Operations Automation and propose new technologies and practices to improve the efficiency of Service Operations.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a software development role.
- Experience architecting and developing workflow-based solutions or functionality.
- Experience with web development technologies is preferable.
- Experience with RPA Software (. BluePrism, UI Path, WorkFusion) is an advantage.
If you need more information click here
What we offer
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Continental Sibiu annually manufactures approximately 33 million electronic control units. The products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu include intelligent braking systems, driving assist systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case an obstacle is detected. In present, Continental Sibiu has approximately 4500 employees. Together, they combine their knowledge in software and hardware development, design and simulation experience, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes. Half of the Continental Sibiu employees work on the production line.
In the time frameContinental invested about € billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five business areas are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed aroundcolleagues by the end of, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists working in the R&D centers.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 59 countries and markets.