• Good command of French and English
• Good computer skills
• Proficiency in MS Excel is mandatory; MS Access is a plus
• Knowledge about the Travel Domain would be an added advantage
• Strong Mathematical & Analytical skills considered a plus
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Manage priorities assertively when required
• Team work / Managing Self / Adaptability
• Ability to multi-task
• Problem Solving
• Data gathering ability / Eye for detail
• Openness to Coaching and Feedback.
The candidate will be part of the EXL CLUJ Management Information Client Consulting team and shall be responsible for managing and supporting reporting / travel consulting to our clients as well as their end clients.
• Process pre-defined and ad hoc reports using reporting tools and appropriate filters to derive meaningful interpretation of results
• Ensuring seamless / efficient execution and delivery
• Managing and developing customer relationship
• Design and implement dashboards, think outside the box
• Conduct deep dive analysis during escalations and provide for a sustainable solution
• Organize processes for migration of reports / scorecards
• Identify automation possibilities and execute them to drive operational efficiencies
• Ability to ensure timely generation of reports with appropriate measures for accuracy
• Manage multiple priorities efficiently and effectively
• Ensure adherence to established attendance schedules
• Accomplish any other essential function that may occur from time to time as directed by the Supervisor to help to identify inefficiencies to the process and assist to drive process improvements activities.
• Competitive salary remuneration
• Attractive non-financial benefits package
• Bonus for French skills
• Bonus for performance
• Private medical insurance
• Lunch tickets
• Full-time and indefinite employment contract
• Professional and continuous training
• Building a career within a multinational team.
EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading business process solutions company that looks deeper to drive business impact through integrated services and industry knowledge. EXL provides operations management, decision analytics and technology platforms to organizations across multiple industries including insurance, banking, financial services, utilities, transportation and travel. We customize our solutions to improve business performance, transform organizations to be fast leaners and more flexible and provide a competitive edge in the marketplace. EXL leverages its highly qualified and experienced professionals at its offshore, near-shore and onshore to address the clients’ present challenges and deliver them immediate business impact and long term financial value. EXL was incorporated in 1999 and has its headquarters based in New York City. Ever since then, the Company operates more than 18 delivery centers in India, the Philippines, Malaysia, USA, and also in Czech Republic, Romania, Bulgaria. EXL also holds sales offices in New York, New Jersey and London. Find additional information about EXL at .