The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
* all languages are compulsory
- Technical university studies (Computer Science, Cybernetics or similar);
- Experience in developing reports in Power BI;
- Very good / advanced knowledge of databases and SQL;
- Strong knowledge of Excel, including VBA programming (for managing / developing custom reports);
- Autonomy and fast adaptation in a constantly changing environment, with short deadlines;
- Cooperation and team spirit;
- Very good communication skills;
- Analytical, results-oriented and attention to detail;
- Problem-oriented: the ability to break down a problem into work steps;
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Responsible for Operational Dashboard reports and analysis- info accuracy, timeline, etc;
- Develops and maintains new standardized or ad-hoc reports from different sources - defines creates, automates and maintains recurring/ad-hoc operational reports (PBI, SQL,VBA);
- Analyzes, validates and convert business data in a visual, easy to understand, value-added solutions in PBI;
- Understands corporate data and business initiatives and provides clear analysis to stakeholders;
- Presents the conclusions of the analyzes in a clear, easy to understand way, adding value to the information;
- Cross functional role : Work with various teams in the organization or the company's management team ;
- Defines new data collection and analysis processes;
- Ensures correct and complete documentation for all solutions developed and put into production;
- Provides user training for new reports and dashboards.
- Health Services for you and your family
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Flexible individual model of rights and benefits
- Special offers for holidays, banking services, trainings, etc.
- Personal and professional development:
Before applying for this position, we invite you to access the following link:
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.