Partially remote job (working time will be divided between remote and company's headquarters)
* all languages are compulsory
We are recruiting for a magnificent Data Analyst for one of our best clients.
Our client who is an independent, pan-European sustainability consultancy specializing in the commercial real estate sector.
Their approach is to provide an exceptional level of service, delivered by experienced professionals, whilst ensuring solutions are practical, simple to understand and tailored to each client’s specific requirements.
This is a full time position with the possibility to grow, develop and build a fantastic career in the wonderful Data world.
- Use methodologies and tools for collecting data and managing databases/ datasets
- Research supporting processes and tools that drive continuous improvement, specifically with regard to workflow automation, analysis and visualization techniques
- Participate on the development of internal procedures/ flow-charts
- Capability to execute complex data set and data series analysis using a variety of tools (Excel, Business Intelligence/Business Insight)
- Able to evaluate data from acquisition, cleansing, warehousing, and final analyses
- Support with complex data visualisation analysis in Excel/ Power BI
- Manipulating cleansing and formatting data using a range of tools, specifically Excel and CSV files.
- Support the learning, development and progression of Junior Data Analysts by providing coaching, mentoring and teaching.
- Support the Data Team Lead to ensure repeat and routine tasks are completed to the required standard and to agreed deadlines
- A passion for furthering the sustainability agenda
- Experience of using the Microsoft Office Suite to a professional standard
- Relevant experience in data analysis/handling minimum 1 year
- Demonstrate initiative and take accountability for completing assigned tasks to an agreed quality
- Experience with tools that transform, manipulate and clean the data
- Natural problem solver with strong data visualization skills
- Experience using data visualization tools like Power BI, Qlik, Tableau etc
- Advanced use of Excel with experience and strong skills in data manipulation (., use of conditional logic functions, SUMIFS, Pivot Tables, Pivot charts, VLOOKUP, Index & Match etc)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with experience of business English
- Demonstrate ability to communicate complex data topics to a non-technical audience
- Ability to work in a structured environment, reporting progress on planned deliverables and activities to line management and wider stakeholders
- Degree in related subject.
- Previous experience in project delivery
- Alteryx experience
- Power Automate
- VBA experience
- Data science/ Machine Learning interest
- Experience of developing low/medium SQL queries
- Second language (German) desirable but not essential
- Snowflake skills
- Work from home
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible hours
- 25 days of holiday ( year after year will go up with an extra day)
- Christmas and Easter bonuses
- Shopping vouchers
- Medical subscription
- Social events organized and funded by the company throughout the year
- Meal vouchers
Potentiam Services SRL delivers the considerable benefits of ‘Smart Resourcing’ to businesses of all types. Big business has been investing heavily in ‘outsourcing’ for over 15 years and it’s now time to make a similar but improved model easily accessible to medium-smaller sized businesses.
The huge benefits of reducing costs, improving cash flow and reinvesting the considerable savings in a growth strategy allowing us to truly outgun the competition. Without ‘Smart Resourcing’ we would have struggled to achieve any of this. We believe we can play a key role in powering your business.
Be a part of Potentiam Services SRL, be a part of smart resourcing!