Your life at Ubi
As a member of our Data Analytics team in the QC Tech Department, you will be interacting with different QC and non-QC managers to understand their needs in terms of data analytics, building metrics, reports, and dashboards, find knowledge from the available data, identify processes inefficiencies, and present the insights or assumptions resulted from data to those managers.
Your main mission
- Work with managers in the QC department to understand the day-to-day activity and to create the QC data analytics strategy, based on the QC standards
- Develop and implement new metrics and track their performance within the QC Department (quantitative and qualitative), at the team and individual levels
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns by monitoring the available metrics
- Analyze the causality relation between the activity of the teams and the team efficiency
- Convey the results of these analyses through reporting tools, highlighting the most relevant information in an approachable manner
- Work with the QC automation engineers to develop metrics that will assess the efficiency of the automation frameworks on the projects they are used for
The value you will bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of relational databases and statistics using statistical tools
- Experience with report creation for different stakeholders
- Experience in working with high volumes of data
- Technical expertise regarding data models and data mining
- At least 2 years in a data analyst role (it’s a plus)
- MicroStrategy or Tableau knowledge
- Python or R knowledge
Ubisoft’steam members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We are working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
Our Quality Control colleagues play a critical role in ensuring that Ubi games are delivered in the best shape and continue improving their quality post-launch. Without them, no production-driven magic would see daylight.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun, and join us!