Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
About the team:
As a Darwin Support Associate, you will also be closely working with our project delivery team to transition clients from project launch to business as usual servicing, and together with our Account Managers – keeping a close client relationship and maintain / improve our client satisfaction scores.
Your role will be to manage a portfolio of clients – predominantly manage their day-to-day needs and use of the Darwin platform, as well as performing administrative tasks when clients decide to outsource payroll and provider processes to Thomsons. The role will focus on ensuring that Darwin supports the delivery of the clients benefit package in an efficient way, as well supporting the client to answer Darwin queries raised by specific employees and or 3rd party providers.
The role and your mission:
- Develop a close working relationship with the client – this requires a deep understanding of the client’s requirements, team structure, expectations and preferred way of working;
- Complete scheduled work in line with client’s monthly processing deadlines including client administration, which is subject to change dependent on the demands of the business and our seasonal peak work schedule Issue payroll and provider reports on time;
- Proactively manage client escalations / queries and evidence contributions to the client satisfaction score;
- Maintain client flex scheme and make sure process documentation is up to date;
- Identify and remedy discrepancies within the following;
- Inbound client data files;
- Process scheduling and any changes that occur from the standard operation;
- Outbound data files (payroll, provider info, P11d);
- Suggest client process and delivery improvements to ensure productivity is maintained and efficiency met;
- Manage the implementation of legislative change and define best practice in line with the client internal requirements;
- Liaise with other teams at Thomsons, such as the Group risk, Health & Wellbeing and Solutions Delivery teams to resolve client queries.
What skill and values you will bring:
- High standard of communication in English - both verbal and written;
- Good Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint skills;
- Initiative and dedication to deliver results and drive improvements;
- The ability to meet deadlines and a real desire to achieve results;
- Good social skills, confident in speaking to people and dealing with challenges;
- Ability to build rapport and confidently respond to customer queries.
- Would be a plus:
- Experience of working in a customer service environment;
- Experience of working with various reports and tight.
Our PINK benefits and culture:
- An opportunity to work in an fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- Fast-paced agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients
Thomsons Online Benefits will use the personal data provided in this application to consider your suitability for a role within the organization and to communicate with you. Please find our full privacy notice on our Company Website.