Autonomous vehicles and automated driving are strong demands for the automotive industry for the next years and in particular in the area of Powertrain, requiring control systems and complex interaction inside and outside the vehicles. One very important area providing holistic IT related security and privacy on ECU, vehicle and external service level, which is addressed by the Vitesco Security organization.
The Security and Privacy Platform Team is part of VITESCO Technologies security organization. The team defines the base to keep VITESCO products safe from real world threats.
With the new founded Security Laboratory in the Engineering Location Iasi we extend our portfolio of services to fulfill market requests. For this team we are searching for a “Security Analyst” with focus on incident response and vulnerability management.
As a CyberSecurity Incident Analyst your responsibilities will be:
• Central contact person for evaluation of Product Security Events and Incidents.
• Supports management in interpretation of the severity of incidents
• Aggregates individual initial assessments of different BUs
• Creates Product Security Incident Reports and finalizes Product Security Event Reports
• Assigns severity levels to identified incidents
• Updates security events and incident reports with appropriate information of the Bus
• Active monitoring of additional information sources
• Build up attack and vulnerability databases
• Vulnerability Management (monitor on a daily basis and the whole product life cycle)
• Interaction with the Development team to ensure the correct implementation of the defined Security and Privacy strategy
• Cooperate with interdisciplinary colleagues from system, hardware, quality, tools, methods and test
• Communication with the customer for security related topics.
• University degree in a relevant field (. Electronics, Computer science, Automatics, Electrical Engineering)
• CyberSecurity methods know-how
• Ability to analyze, synthesize & present a security solution
• Know-how with regards to development processes and methods
• Basic electronics knowledge
• Analytical Skills as well as attention to details are required
• Good writing, reading and speaking English skills
• Very good communication skills
• Automotive communication protocols know-how is a plus
• Real time embedded systems basics, automotive product knowledge is a plus
• C Programming knowledge or other programming languages are a plus (C++, Python, scripting languages).
What we offer
• Integration program in a strongly committed team with an innovative mindset
• Attractive salaries and benefits
• Professional Development Opportunities
• Supporting and empowering our Business Units and Division worldwide
• Ability to drive deeply into all security & privacy aspects of future mobility
• International work environment and traveling opportunities
• Relocation package for non-Iasi residents.