Cyber Security Manager
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every dayemployees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
As a Cyber Security Manager you will be working within Hella Romania Product Safety Management Team where you will be responsible for the development of automotive systems
- You are responsible for ensuring correct application of Hella’s Cyber Security Risk Management strategies and plans together with customer and project team
- You will support the creation, maintenance, and reviews of cyber security work products within development, production and operations scope, according to ISO21434
- You will act as an interface between OEM and Hella development and production teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ideally, both of the following:
- At least 2 years of experience working in the automotive industry
- At least 2 years of experience with cybersecurity features, secure coding guidelines, best practices and principles
- Good analytical skills needed, for performing cybersecurity analysis within scope of the product or operational environment; knowledge of TARA is a plus
- Knowledge of ISO21434 or equivalent is a plus
- Knowledge of security technologies used in automotive is a big asset (secure onboard communication, secure SW download, secure boot, secure debug interfaces, secure data storage, etc)
- Must be a team player, highly motivated, must demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality, discretion, integrity, and professionalism in all aspects of the job
- Be part of our team: Open feedback culture and plenty of room for innovative ideas and design options motivate you to take responsibility and organize yourself.
- Be part of our spirit: Colleagues who are true to their job and experts in their field are at your side with advice and action.
- Be part of our direction: You will be integrated into your new tasks and will receive all the necessary product and individual training. We train you individually according to your skills and knowledge in order to promote your personal and professional development.
- Be part of our balanced work-life: Look forward to flexible and mobile work. You'll get extra vacation days according to your tenure.
- Be part of our neighborhood: We convince with a modern workplace and a top location.