CRM Solutions Consultant-German
Senior (5-10 years), Middle (2-5 years)
Knowledge of English and German is required!
Are you a talented IT professional with knowledge in customer experience (CX), particularly Sales Force Automation (SFA) business processes or perhaps a business professional with a customer experience / SFA background and a passion in how technology is shaping today’s businesses?
In Oracle SCC, we believe it is very important that the candidate has the characteristics to easily develop a presales mindset.
This would mean that you feel responsible for making sure that the customer embraces the benefits of our solutions, based on your understanding of the real business needs of that customer. Your approach towards work is creative and you are proactive in coming up with solutions that lead to winning the deal. You poses a set of excellent communication skills, which enable you to persuade every customer. You are an energetic and positive person, seeking to inspire colleagues and make our customers enthusiastic about our product
What we offer:
- An international environment focused on continuous learning
- Ample opportunity to train on the latest Cloud based CX solutions and to develop new personal and interpersonal skill
- An opportunity to combine product and sales skill
- A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues, customers and partners across Europe
- Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career
What you will do:
- Become the internal expert for Oracle’s market leading CX cloud products
- Support the sales organization in standard presales activities such as, but not limited to
- Providing responses to customer requirement documents (RFP’s)
- Preparing solution demonstrations and presentations by translating our customer’s business needs into Oracle solutio
- Educate partners and the sales force on latest cloud solutio
- Keep up to date regarding the latest cloud solutions from both Oracle and its competitor
- Work with the virtual teams across EMEA and JAPAC
Who you are:
- A native-level English speaker. Additional languages are a big plus!
- Someone who understands the CX business processes, particularly Sales Force Automation, and worked with SFA Solutions
- A holder of a degree in Business Administration, Economics, IT, or similar
- A good communicator, able to articulate key messages very clearly, verbally and in writing
- A good team member who can work in different languages and cultures in a mostly virtual way
- A Self-motivated, driven, and result-oriented individual with the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges