Customer Technology Specialist
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Corteva Agriscience ™, the world's first dedicated agriculture start-up, serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what's right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With overteam members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
Learn how you can be our voice in the conversation about the future of agriculture!
As Customer Technology Specialist you will be responsible for providing technical support for sales teams of crop protection products for a group of products, portfolio and/or crops.
- Accountable for the technical expertise for a group of crop protection products
- Support sales team with sales and product training (new/experienced)
- Establish/build relationships with leading growers, consultants and associates for product endorsement
- Guidance to sales representatives on high profile complaints and 2nd line of defense
- Develops sales tools, product positioning guides, competitive positioning strategies
- Implement demo/perception plots to support demand generation and product launches
- Coach new hires on pre-call planning, sales process, positioning
- Total establishment/planning of field days
- Implements endorsement strategies with dealers and channel partners
- Supports customer needs at all levels
- Focal point supporting regional operations at key accounts
- Contribute to defining customer need for existing and new products
- Define lead demo trials to support portfolio demand and new launches
- Support and marketing in product positioning
- Advocate of digital technology transformation
Key Stakeholders and Interactions:
Internal: Customer technology team, sales team, marketing team, customer service , program leaders
External: Key leading grower , institute academia , technical contact business partner , consultant
Romania - Bucharest or South-East RomaniaQualifications
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need
- Comprehensive understanding of the Crop Protection Market (at least +5 years of crop protection business experience)
- Strong technical expertise and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills- verbal and written
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Experience in seed business is an advantage
Who Are We Looking For?
- Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team
- Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the world’s growing need for food
- Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment
- Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader
Growing What Matters Starts With You… What Can We Offer To Help You Grow?
- Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences
- Opportunities for international rotations and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered
- Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
- Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
- Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary
- Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility
- How many years of experience do you have in the crop protection business?
How many years of experience do you have in technical development, research or field trialing?