Customer Support with Korean
No experience, Entry (0-2 years)
This job can be done remotely
English - Medium
, Japanese - Medium
Amber is looking for Korean speakers to join our Customer Support team in Bucharest.
As a Customer Support representative, you will be supporting our customers as a first point of contact and will be providing assistance to their issues. We will rely on you to actively listen to our customers and use your technical experience, passion and creativity to meet their needs.
You must have an intense desire to provide great customer service with each and every customer interaction. Our customer service team provides customer assistance via voice, email, and chat interactions to customers around the world for a number of different software products. We are devoted to giving our partners exceptional service by demonstrating unmatched listening, problem solving, common courtesies and customer oriented communication.
Primary Duties and Responsabilities:
- Responding to customer questions in a timely and accurate way, via e-mail or chat
- Identifying customer needs and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- Documenting issues that you deal with on a daily basis into the ticketing system
- Gathering and providing all the necessary in-depth data before escalation
Qualification & Requirements:
- High level of fluency in written and spoken Korean + English
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude towards learning
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Attention to detail
Nice to have:
- Interest in technology & video games
- Smartphone, tablet, operating systems, PC or Mac user experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Empathic person
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package
- Meal tickets
- Bonuses according to your performance.
- Keeping our employees’ healthy is important to us, therefore we offer Medical subscription