Customer support with French
* all languages are compulsory
Technical Support with French
Brno, Czech Republic, Full-time OR Bucharest, Romania
INFOSYS provides career opportunities and stable employment in multinational environment where YOU can get a chance to use various languages, be a part of the prominent and world-famous brands, acquire and upgrade IT skills working from the all-new office building in the center of Brno.
Your workday will just fly by as you will:
- be assigned for one future-oriented, long-lasting and eminent client – an automobile manufacturer, an energy provider, a cosmetics company, a cell phone producer, an IT corporation, etc.
- be responsible for a remote technical/administrative troubleshooting of the accounts, systems, applications, laptops, PCs, related equipment, networks of the employees of the client in one particular country;
- be a part of a newly formed team, participate in the knowledge transfers, transitions and the establishment of the processes;
- review and validate the inputs from your junior colleagues;
- support the team leaders in trainings, reviews and escalation with the objective to meet the SLA targets for the specific process within guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys;
- be a part of the shadowing program for the newcomers and ready to support the service desk agents;
- be a member of the international, dynamic and innovative company environment.
Why does Infosys choose you? You definitely:
- speak and write in English and French fluently;
- are highly skilled to handle incoming inquiries successfully and give a useful guidance to the client;
- have relevant experience from the Service Desk field;
- perceive multitasking and problem solving as a piece of cake;
- master Windows, VPN, Office, Citrix, ticketing tools, etc.
- know how to give a helping hand to a newcomer or your junior team member;
- want to be a team player rather than a lonely wolf;
- can be punctual and relied on.
Infosys esteems you as we provide:
- long-term and stable cooperation;
- performance bonus;
- financial appraisal for referring your friends and acquaintances;
- monetary compensation of the night shifts and compensation days for working at the Czech state holidays;
- meal allowance;
- multisport card with financial contribution from Infosys;
- organized training sessions during the first weeks and further upskilling courses (online, with our experts);
- 25 days of a paid leave;
- brand new offices (Vlnena street) with a game room, a silent zone, kitchenettes, a terrace in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of the Czech Republic;
- expat Assistance Services for new joiners;
- teambuilding activities.
Infosys appreciates your time so the hiring process is usually concise:
Apply – Receive a response after your CV evaluation - Get a call from our Recruiter – Arrange a video conference with our Team Leader/Manager – Get feedback/offer – Navigate your next with Infosys.