Customer Support Team Leader (Shift Work)
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Important! This role requires shift work and weekend shifts. We need you to be ok with that.
- Provides constant support and feedback to the team of agents and contributes to creating a positive work environment
- Seeks and identifies solutions to improve the satisfaction of both customers and team
- Evaluates the achievement of both individual goals and team results
- Conducts training sessions to build am engaged and performant support team which exceeds the performance standard in our company
- Contributes to the improvement of existing processes taking into account the perspective of customers, the benefits brought to the company and the impact in achieving the objectives of the department
- Proven experience in a Customer Support Department/Contact Center from online gaming industry on a similar role
- At least 1-year experience in a Team Leader Role
- Strong customer focus and service mindset, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven flexibility and ability to adapt to ambiguous and fast changing situations
- Conflict and time management skills
- Proactivity in finding solutions
- Written and oral communication skills in English (at least medium level)
- Good skills of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Superbet is the largest sports betting operator in Romania.
Since our foundation in, over people have joined us and became the driving force behind the company’s success. Superbet is the largest payer of taxes in the industry and one of the largest contributors to the national budget, with almost 57 million euros paid in 2018.
Superbet has among its shareholders the US giant Blackstone, a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), with assets under management of more than $ 512 billion.