Customer Support - shifts - English and Russian
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced, Russian - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Customer support agents deal with online casino players via chat and email. Agents make an important contribution to customer satisfaction by providing a prompt, efficient and courteous service.
Responsibilities in Support:
- Provides excellent customer service assistance to online casino clients via chat and email, mostly in English and potentially also in Russian;
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information;
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems;
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; escalating requests to the relevant departments;
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Able to handle stressful situations;
- Involves management during an escalated customer issue when necessary to satisfactorily resolve the customer’s concern;
- Able to work on shifting schedules (morning, mid and night shifts);
- Able to work as part of a team;
- Efficiently works together with the team in reaching the personal, team and department Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) set every month based on the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Communicates with management about errors with system/website issues;
- Performs other duties as assigned;
- Will be directly reporting to the Team Leader.
Responsibilities in Outbound activities:
- Outbound customer engagement in order to drive high customer satisfaction and incremented revenue.
- Following up with customers in their welcome journeys with the goal to increase overall life time value.
- While using live chat as the main tool, proactively initiate customer engagements with the objective to increase the overall average deposit value (upsell).
- Professional use of the English language
- Very good knowledge of Russian language
- Great communication skills, flexible and reliable
- Good computer skills and multitasking abilities
- Willingness for working in shifts
- The job requires working in three shifts and sometimes to cover the legal holidays. Would to accept that?