We are a global company operating in medical industry, market leader for dental imaging solutions. For our Global Shared Service Center in Bucharest we are looking for 1 Customer Support Representative in our US&C Admin Support team. Work hours will be based on US Eastern Standard time zone. Your shift can be from 3 pm -12 am or 5 pm to 2 am Bucharest time, Monday to Friday (no weekends).
The Customer Support Representative will answer overflow calls for product support and resolve basic client service and support issues when able. They will resolve issues that may be resolved in less than five minutes and escalate all other calls for resolution by senior support staff. The Customer Support Representative will assist with the supervision of the triage team, handling escalated issues and acting as a liaison for support and management, as well as following up on the completion of delegated tasks.
- Determining correct call routing for overflow calls, voicemail, and email.
- Utilizing proper departmental procedures for call control, problem resolution, reporting and escalation.
- Conducting proactive customer satisfaction calls, such as following up on product replacement, client "Care Calls," etc.
- Posting daily/weekly call statistics and other support information as directed.
- Entering requisitions to replace equipment for clients as needed.
- Projecting positive image/attitude as part of daily approach to work.
- Performing any tasks as directed by his/her Supervisor.
- Organizing and following up on the completion of assigned duties.
- Maintain familiarity with product line on applicable products/applications supported within Imaging Division via training, documentation and personal research
- Record every customer contact in the CRM
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High School Diploma
- Demonstrated customer relations, organizational abilities, telephone etiquette, and in effective working relationships with other service/support groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to make decisions independently
- Good Excel practice is mandatory
- Minimum of 18 months experience in customer service-related field
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Competitive financial package
- Christmas bonus
- Private Business medical plan
- Meal vouchers
- Yearly performance evaluation and compensation based on your results
- Night shift differential
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.