Customer support representative
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
We are looking for an IT Support Technician to join our team in order to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems.
What we think you’ll need to be successful:
- Proficiency in English
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven working experience in enterprise technical support , IT support or as a technical engineer
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Ability to integrate and work in a team.
- Solution focused and outside the box type of mentality.
- Motivation to learn new technologies.
- Ability to adapt fast to new scenarios
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Ability to work in shifts (7AM - 15PM, 15PM-23PM, 23PM - 7AM)
Feel IT Services offers web design and development services, desktop and mobile solutions, managed services and maintenance support to medium range customers located in areas like France, Belgium and Switzerland.
With headquarters in Paris and a strong, ambitious R&D and Support Team based in Romania, we can add real value to your projects, both in development and maintenance.
Our mission is to help our customers to become more profitable in their IT projects.