Customer support engineer
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Gross salary / month
1700 - 2000
Candidate will be part of European Engineering team to support the Operation and Maintenance of Mitsubishi Hitachi Gas Turbines, Steam Turbine, Generator, controls system and Accessory systems located in EMENA ( Europe, North Africa, Middle East ) and CIS (former Soviet union countries) . He/she will report to Engineering Manager located in London and to General Manager in Bucharest.
Support the Operation and Maintenance of MHPS Gas Turbines,
- To prepare and write Gas Turbine Technical reports, technical procedures, etc. following the instruction of the Engineering Team leader
- Respond to internal and external customer requests for technical issue resolution, using technical product knowledge and analytical skills while adhering to sound engineering principles, standards, practices, procedures.
- Escalate issues as required acting as the liaison between the field and design to drive specific technical resolution and to help engineering identify, drive corrective actions.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers to make customer technical issues/requirements understood and addressed in a timely manner.
- Lead and manage root cause analysis for technical issues. Provide technical leadership to personnel supporting project assigned to resolve customer technical issue.
- Document technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
- Travel to customer locations to support customer technical review meetings.
- To support unplanned/forced outages to meet availability goals.
- Provide commercial teams with technical support for sales and services proposal activities.
- Act as interface between commercial, service and repairs.
- Development of proactive working procedures for future work efficiency
- To participate at the identification and resolution of Technical No Conformities and Request for Actions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical is preferred with proven experience in Gas Turbine design, operation, repair, service, or installation and commissioning
- Experience in gas turbine and steam turbine controls system (preferable)
- Effective customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team with people with different cultures and nationalities.
- Fluency in business and technical English and Russian is an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Attractive salary in accordance with Education and/or related experience; other benefits applicable
Intensive training in Romania and in our sites in EMENA will be provided .
Development and promotion opportunities