Customer Support - Back Office (French & English)
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced, French - advanced, Romanian - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
For our client, a transportation network company, we are looking for a Customer Support Agent– Back Office with French & English.
The company is the leading European transportation platform providing ride-hailing and scooter sharing services. The company’s mission is to make urban travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
s of February, they operates in 30 countries and 50 cities in Europe, Africa, Est Asia, North America, Australia.
- Representing the company in any French spoken markets;
- Supporting all the company users via email (ticketing system) and helping them get the most out of the apps;
- Creating loyal fans by showing them really care;
- Contributing and sharing ideas to decrease the workload and improving the quality & speed of company’s customer support;
- Be a key player in building a support team in a challenging growth environment.
- Have excellent spoken and written French and English skills;
- Good all-round Excel skills;
- Be passionate about new technologies and ride sharing;
- Understand what does outstanding customer support look like and be ready to go the extra mile;
- Be always ready to put customers first, be passionate about helping others;
- Be a curious person;
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day.
- Attractive salary: 4500 RON net
- Location: Bucharest, Timpuri Noi Square;
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done (Monday to Sunday: 2 working shifts:First shift starts between 08:00 – 10:00& second shift starts between 14:30 – 15:30);
- Motivating compensation and benefits;
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Europe;
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events;
- Impactfull work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world.