Customer Support and photo editing
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for experienced people for providing customer support and for editing photos.
We provide support to our collaborators all across Canada and the United States, as well as Real Estate Agents. The communication is done mostly via e-mail and tickets.
We also create Virtual tours for houses for sale/rent, and part of your job will be to also edit photos and panoramic scenes. Training will be provided, but passion for photography and/or photo editing is a plus.
• Answer all e-mails
• Answer and track all Tickets
• Collaborate with our Programming staff in order to solve issues
• Photo Editing
• Test new applications following procedures, providing quality assurance, making sure all applications are working properly and are user friendly.
• Answer customer inquiries regarding products and service questions; suggest information about other products and services
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
• Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analysing customer needs to ensure overall customer satisfaction
• Open customer accounts by recording account information; maintain customer records by updating account information
• Experience in providing Customer Service or Technical support in English
• Experience in English Call Centre
• Patience, courtesy, soft skills
• Inclination towards technical side
• Enthusiasm in learning new things, wanting to grow in the company, bringing new ideas and of course thinking outside of the box
• Experience with troubleshooting of internet related applications (ex: clearing cache, changing Browser settings, console errors)
• Experience using Mozzila Thunderbird, Photoshop (not mandatory but a plus)
We are a serious company that cares about its people and we want to help you grow. We value people's hard work above everything and you will be given lots of chances to learn new things and to develop.