Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Customer Support Agents make an important contribution to customer satisfaction by providing a prompt, efficient and courteous service.
Responsibilities in Support:
- Provides excellent customer service assistance to clients via chat and email.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions, implementing solutions, escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfils requests by clarifying desired information, completing transactions, escalating requests to the relevant departments,
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments,
- Able to handle stressful situations,
- Able to work on shifting schedules (morning, mid and night shifts)
- Able to work as part of a team
- Efficiently works together with the team in reaching the personal, team and department Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) set every month based on the Service Level Agreement (SLA),
- Communicates with management about errors with system/website issues,
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Will be directly reporting to the Team Leader.
Responsibilities in Outbound activities:
- Outbound customer engagement in order to drive high customer satisfaction and incremented revenue.
- Following up with customers in their welcome journeys with the goal to increase overall life time value.
- While using live chat as the main tool, proactively initiate customer engagements.
- Professional use of the English language - mandatory advanced.
- Great communication skills, flexible and reliable.
- Good computer skills and multitasking abilities.