We are looking for new colleagues! If interested, you are welcomed to apply!
• Contribute to the planning and implementation of multiple projects;
• Perform server and network troubleshooting and upgrades;
• Provide support to clients both deskside and remotely;
• Correct faults and provide resolution of complex problem tickets;
• Network support and troubleshooting;
• Perform network analysis and capacity planning;
• Assist in the creation of processes and procedures for client network operations;
• Read and Analyze Application Log – Java exceptions;
• Good knowledge of different RATs types (2G,3G,4G,5G), understanding the basic of RAT modules and terminology;
• Hands-on experience in the following systems/tools: OS (RHEL / CENTOS)– must, Excel, MySQL, Vertica, Mongo DB;
• Experience with enterprise software customer support – troubleshooting, analysis and capture issue in their initial phase;
• Basic Scripting and Programming Experience (JAVA, python, bash);
• Knowledge of Linux operating systems up to RHEL ;
• Understanding of network switches, routers, and firewalls is required;
• Troubleshooting, project management, initiative and professionalism are of utmost importance;
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience/certifications (A+, Network+, CCNA, CCSP, RHEL);
• Excellent verbal and written skills;
• Personal skills - Attention to detail, Notice Systemic Problems, Troubleshooting.
Nice to have:
• Experience with the of SON concepts – big advantage.
• Virtualization with OpenStack and/or VMWare experience.
About Tellence Technologies
Tellence Technologies is an engineering solution center, focused on providing software development, product quality assurance & customer support services. Tellence operates in a broad range of industries: telecommunications, media, banking, online gaming, mobile applications, internet applications, semiconductors, automotive, security and B2B applications.
We are committed to uncompromising services and the highest quality solutions. Close to the city downtown, we provide a friendly, flexible and professional work environment.