Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable young person who is able to provide front line support as part of any IT Service Operation.
The primary objectives of our IT Technical Support is to provide support for SafeMobile software for Europe and USA and test new releases related software.
The Support Engineer will work under the direction and supervision of our Chicago based office IT manager, therefore availability for USA working standard business hours (11:30am-8:00pm) and English proficiency are a must.
Required Skills / Experience
- Provide front line technical support and testing as part of any IT Service Operation for clients abroad
- Undertaking analysis, diagnosis and resolution of client problems via phone and e-mail.
- Accurately following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- System and IT experience Networking, Windows configuration tools (*.msc, RDP) and command prompt skills.
- Experience in customizing firewalls and networking configurations
- Installing and configuring specific software, responding to support calls, identifying and properly evaluating / escalating the issues
- Testing developed software against specified requirements
- Accurately monitoring and recording results in test documentation
- Flexible to overtime requests
- Very good knowledge of English language
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Preferred additional skills:
- Flexible, resourceful and willing to take full ownership of user problems until they are fully resolved
- Self-discipline and the ability to work with the minimum of supervision
What we offer:
- Above average salary and annual bonuses
- A work environment that is characterized by flexibility, dedication and strong team spirit.