Customer Service Support French
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
* all languages are compulsory
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos operates under the brands Atos and Atos|Syntel. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for motivated and hardworking graduates who want to start a challenging career in IT. You can take the first step on a clear career path, with multiple development opportunities both on technical or non-technical fields.
Our growing team waits for you in Timișoara, România.
Handles simple and/or less common requests from users or customers in a pleasant and professional manner;
- Is involved in the handling of office works as issuing, processing, following up, checking, transferring, reporting
- For any kind of documents or data; which can be orders, invoices, credit accounts, subscriptions, cancellations
- For any activity or services; such as payment processing, loyalty cards services, CRM
- For clients; like banks, telecom operators, utilities, public services and/or for internal units; like finance or purchasing departments.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Team working skills;
- Customer service skills;
- Fluent in English;
- French language mandatory - proficiency level B2 – C1.
What we offer:
- Training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
- Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
- Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area;
- Extra vacation days