Customer Service SUPERSTAR
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Entry (0-2 years), Executive (>10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are a sports gear company looking for a Customer Service SUPERSTAR who wants to join us for the long-term and quickly become an integral part of our fast-paced, high growth business.
The successful candidate will be part of the Customer Service Department team where he/she will contribute in developing the department’s performance.
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for the entire customer experience developing and executing customer communications campaigns and programs designed to increase customer completion, retention, deepen customer engagement and promote loyalty and advocacy of the brand.
- Manage the entire customer experience from end-to-end. He or she will be responsible for all communication with clients via all channels (online store, social media, email communication etc);
- Message reply and support to online inquiries from Mainly Amazon, Website and other e-commerce platforms;
- Perform Administrative e-Commerce Tasks;
- Will also be required to assist with customer order processing, returns, assist in removing negative reviews, exchanges, feedback, Amazon notices, ASIN checking, etc
- Assistance in data basing as well, Google doc and/or excel;
- Our new candidate will work on his own computer, so a good quality computer and high-speed internet are required.
Do you wish to join us on our path to success? Here is what you need:
- Excellent English proficiency both spoken and written;
- Previous 3+ years in customer service experience is required;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Can-do personality, creative and committed to improve oneself and continuously learn.
- Customer Service & Admin Support;
- Content Moderation;
- Customer Support;
- Email Support;
- Phone Support.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package;
- Great working environment;
- Ability to work from home;
- Flexible working hours (40 hours a week).
If you think you are qualified for this job, please feel free to accept the below tests:
Step 1 – To successfully apply to this role, please answer the questions you will find below.
Step 2 - After receiving the answers we will send you some different customer service real life situations in order to test your problem solving ability.
Step 3 - Skype interview.
- b. What do you enjoy about customer service?
- c. What do you not enjoy about customer service?
- d. Tell me about a time when you turned an unhappy customer into a delighted customer.
- e. Can you tell me about a time when you were proud of the level of service you gave a customer?
- f. What do you do when you don’t know how to help a customer?
- g. What would you do if an angry customer complained about a widely known problem with the company’s product?
- h. Tell us about an experience you’ve had with a really difficult customer. How did you handle it?
- i. How do you measure your success as a customer service representative?
- j. What’s the best customer service you’ve ever received? Why?
- k. Is there a difference between customer service and customer support?
- l. What’s the last new skill you learned? Why did you choose that skill and how did you learn it?
- m. When replying to a customer, how do you decide what information to include and what to leave out?