Customer Service Specialist - part time
At VIATRIS™, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs.
Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We do so via:
- Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
- Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
- Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference and here’s how the Customer Service Specialist role (part-time) will make an impact:
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- In charge with complete delivery flow of an order: analysis vs stock availability, order entry, communication to local warehouse, invoicing, delivery details and documentation etc.
- Analyzes reports stocks, orders, backorders, short SS, in market sales
- Anticipates production needs, checks production, stock in transit, stock reconciliations with local warehouse
- Enters complaints into the system, gets all necessary and requested information, communicates results, applies for reimbursement
- Maintains local database with stocks, commissions and orders. Maintain on a regular basis the backorder data base
- Coordinate and communicate with the Warehouse personnel and Finance and Ops dept. for proper inbounds and incoming deliveries and with Quality department for a smooth transition of the registration changes
- Support the Demand& Supply Manager/ Supply Chain Coordinator with improving stock levels to meet company demands
- Coordinate the relation with the local distributor regarding the commercial and supply needs
The qualifications for this role are:
- University graduated or student (Economics an advantage)
- Experience in dealing with various distribution channels – an advantage
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Access.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Very organized person
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Service and result oriented