This is an evergreen position, but we are willing to meet the best people out there and have a conversation about career opportunities in RB and our culture. When the position will be opened you will be contacted by the HR team.
The Customer Service Specialist overall objective is to complete order management activities including order entry, order confirmation, order follow up by entering and handling of customers orders via our business systems. The role requires close cross functional interaction with service providers (transport companies, etc.), suppliers, customers, planning, finance, and IS.
• Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner.
• Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
• Introduce manual orders in the system in SAP and process orders incoming via EDI
• Issue and keep track of invoices and delivery notes.
• Manage the customer portfolio, EANs and material determination in SAP.
• Communication with customers for different issues
• Co-ordinates the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations (price differences, quantitative differences, returns)
• Co-ordinates that delivery to customer is done in time and delivery note is accurately filled in and signed by customers
• Prepares customer service summary reports.
• Reporting on daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis of service level results per customer.
• Checking the errors in EDI portals for invoices sent from SAP and taking actions to solve them if any.
• Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
• Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
• Ability to think outside the box
Functional / Specific job skills
• Good knowledge of supply chain model, supporting for a good understanding of possible issues/opportunities.
• Good understanding of systems usage (preferably SAP or other ERP).
• Good MS Office skills
Education and Experience
•2-3 years experience in operations Customer Service position or similar position in FMCG or retail