Customer Advisor Roles - Targu Mures
Entry (0-2 years)
German - Medium
, English - Medium
, French - Medium
, Italian - Medium
, Spanish - Medium
, Finnish - Medium
, Arabic - Medium
, Chinese - Medium
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for new colleagues in the CUSTOMER SERVICE Department
for our office in Targu Mures
If you speak English and any other foreign language and you are interested to work in a multinational company, we would love to hear from you.
Your mission is:
- To interact with customers by phone and email to provide and process information in response to their requests and concerns about our products and services.
Your role is:
- To manage clients and partners (internal and external) inquiries, complaints and issues, ensure to keep all the time customer satisfaction;
- Build customer relationship by listen actively, question appropriately by providing update and feedback;
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions, implementing solutions, escalating unresolved problems.
A fully detailed job description will be provided upon application.
As this is an entry-level position, full training will be given to the right individual.
What we need from you
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and any other foreign language;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, in particular Word and Excel;
- High accuracy and attention to details;
- Able to work effectively under pressure and in an organised manner, juggling multiple priorities.
Besides the career we offer
- An amazing training experience from day one, where you will be trained and supported extensively to ensure your success;
- To work alongside a cool team of like-minded people who will support and encourage you;
- Discounts on hotel accommodation around world;
- Professional Development Training Sessions ;
- Company Social Events;
- Medical Health Care (Regina Maria);
- 7Card Gym membership |(discounted);
If you are thinking "Yes!" the next step is yours to make.