Customer Service Roles Cluj Napoca
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for new colleagues in the CUSTOMER SERVICE Department
for our office in Cluj Napoca
If you speak English and any other European language and you are interested to work in a multinational company, then we have what you need.
Your mission is:
- To interact with customers by phone and email to provide and process information in response to their requests and concerns about our products and services.
Your role is:
- To manage clients and partners (internal and external) enquiries, complaints and issues, ensure to keep all the time customer satisfaction;
- Build customer relationship by listen actively, question appropriately by providing update and feedback;
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions, implementing solutions, escalating unresolved problems.
A fully detailed job description will be provided upon application.
As this is an entry-level position, full training will be given to the right individual.
What we need from you
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and any other European language;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, in particular Word and Excel;
- High accuracy and attention to details;
- Able to work effectively under pressure and in an organised manner, juggling multiple priorities.
Besides the career we offer
- An amazing training experience from day one, where you will be trained and supported extensively to ensure your success;
- To work alongside a cool team of like-minded people who will support and encourage you;
- Discounts on hotel accommodation around world;
- Professional Development Training Sessions ;
- Company Social Events;
- Medical Health Care (Regina Maria);
- 7Card Gym membership |(discounted);
If you are thinking "Yes!" - We would love to hear from you.
Apply today to find out more.
- Do you speak fluent English?
- Do you speak any other European Language besides English? If so at which one?
- Do you have experience in Call Centre?
- Are you looking for a job in Cluj Napoca?