Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
The customer service representative oversees and mediates between the clients and the technical teams to ensure a proper experience and an outcome to the detailed cases.
By joining our team, you will benefit of a 1600 USD gross amount bonus.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
- Acting as point of contact to the clients’ requests, ensuring a positive customer experience
- Being able to understand the criticality of the case and document it
- Taking actions on each case in accordance to the client’s needs
- Performing follow-ups to make sure that the cases are resolved in a timely and efficient manner
- Being able to provide overview on your open cases and present their development during customer meetings
- Working with the technical teams to establish the roots of client’s issues
Skills that make your work successful:
- upper-intermediate German (preferably B2-C1)
- Fluency in English
- Solution oriented with an ability to work under pressure
- Strong communicator and attention to details
- Good usage of Microsoft Office Package (excel, word, outlook, PowerPoint)
- Stress management in critical situations
- Previous customer experience preferred (ideally 1-3 years)
How we truly care:
- Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
- Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
- Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
- Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
- If you love vacations, joyful moments, and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
- Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.