Customer Service Representative - French Speaker
Middle (2-5 years)
To maintain our strong brand presence and market leadership, we seek customer focus driven professionals with business acumen, world-class hard-skills and a passion for building exceptional service experience at scale. Our goal is to deliver an unsurpassed Customer Experience to our global user community.
We believe that empowered, self-motivated teams can accomplish huge things.
For this position, successful candidates are responsible for supporting a range of software enabled technologies for the company’s global market via inbound calls and e-mails support. This will involve troubleshooting queries relating to IT and responding to customers in a timely and efficient manner. Maintaining customer service to the highest possible standards, ensuring excellent communication with customers and staff is the highest priority.
- Provide 1st level trouble-shooting, during day shift
- Provide pre-sales information about our products
- Support customers in the optimal usage of our products
- Communicate via phone & e-mail
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 1-2 years call center/customer service work experience
- Technical (IT) Education is a plus
- Zendesk is a plus
- Help desk procedures
- Excellent aptitude for technical troubleshooting and problem solving
- Microsoft office applications
- Good knowledge of OSX
- Knowledge of computer software and hardware
- Enthusiasm for passing on technical knowledge and experience
- Excellent product and general technical knowledge
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Good communication skills (oral/written) in French and English. Italian is a plus.
- Keyboard skills: accurate and relatively swift typing
- Ability to extract pertinent information from that given by customers and to succinctly and accurately describe the issue or complaint.
- Basic complaint and conflict resolution skills.