* Oversee customer service team;
* Manage and train Customer service staff;
* Set reasonable customer satisfaction goals and work with the team to meet them on a consistent basis;
* Interact with customers on a daily basis, take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution;
* On-board new employees and train them based on expertise and skill set;
* Create and implement an effective customer loyalty program;
* Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner;
* Initiate coordination with other departments to identify, troubleshoot and solve relevant customer service issues;
* Proactively identify and resolve operational, procedural and technical issues;
*Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports based on findings;
* Create customer self-help documentation, procedure/policy documentation, reports.
* Proven 2+ years working experience as a Customer Service Manager, Retail Manager or similar positions (background in eCommerce is a plus)
* Experience in providing customer service support
* Proficiency in English
* Excellent critical and practical skills in writing and general communication;* Ability to think strategically and to coordinate a team;* Strong client-facing and communication skills;
* Able to develop strong collaborative relationships;
* Capable of professionally and patiently servicing customers through sometimes difficult and frustrating scenarios;
* Proficiency in MS Office; HTML/CSS is a plus;
* Extremely comfortable with Internet technologies and eCommerce functionality;
* Able to quickly grasp concepts and operations in a fluctuating environment, discernment and ability to prioritize, a solutions-oriented mindset is a must;
* Service orientation and a "customer always comes first" attitude.
* Competitive compensation package based on experience and skills development, meal tickets, access to private healthcare services;
* Exciting career paths that lead to promotion opportunities;
* Job stability, fast paced work environment.