Customer Service Coordinator
Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
This job is no longer active.
Responsible for Customer Service Systems and Warranty handling. Support MMRO (parts & accessory sales) revenue & profit through the achievement of predefined sales targets. Maintain customer database. Handle daily requests from customers and dealers.
- Support the strategic planning of the business by providing department specific information and associated analysis
- Participate in the cooperation and communication with business partners / public authorities and/or dealers in Romania.
- Plan departmental activities within the agreed functional strategy and ensure the efficient implementation of the daily business in the area of responsibility
- Manage projects and initiatives, including the coordination of other resources, to support business unit activities.
- Develop and ensure implementation of relevant policies, processes and systems
- Responsible for the warranty handling in Romania (questions & technical issues).
- Analyse the authorized repairer / dealer sales processes and monitor dealer performance.
Competencies & Skills
- University degree in technics and experience of 5 years in automotive business on technical position.
- Previous P&A Sales experience would be an asset.
- Proactive & customer-oriented behaviour.
- Technical expertise in car techniques/mechanics
- Fluent in English.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Driving Licence