Customer Service Advisor with German - Brasov
Middle (2-5 years), Entry (0-2 years)
Check out the Sykes Customer Service Advisor profile:
- Fluent in German and English, both verbal and written;
- Previous customer service experience;
- Takes responsibility for customer accounts and any products with minimum supervision;
- Ability to prioritise workload using own initiative to make effective use of time;
- Confident and motivated to provide excellent customer service with a clear ability to approach work with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Well organized and with excellent attention to detail and data input skills;
- Comfortable working with MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook) and adaptable to any new systems introduced;
- Previous experience working with SAP will be an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain composed in any given situation;
- Ability to adapt to a continuously changing environment and procedures.
Your working day will include some of the below activities and responsibilities:
- Processing customer orders and quotations received, by phone, email or chat;
- Inputting, checking and correcting customer credits, dealing with cancellations and ensuring customer accounts are created, updated and accurate;
- Responding to all customer queries within a given timeframe, efficiently and effectively;
- Developing and maintaining a full knowledge of client products and services;
- Logging accurately all activities in the Client’s tools, following procedures;
- Responsibly consulting all product information sources to ensure complete and correct advise given to customers and appropriate options/solutions;
- Maintaining internal and cross business communications ensuring all parties are kept up to date.
Joining Sykes will offer you:
- Professional development through training programs;
- Real possibilities of career development;
- A multicultural and multilingual work environment that is modern, dynamic and friendly;
- An open-minded environment where your contribution is highly valued and desired;
- Attractive salary package and medical benefits.