Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Available position - Customer Service:
- Actively attend and identify customers needs and provides a solution
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Bachelor degree
- Preferred to have had 3 years of work experience in an office or professional environment
- Bi-lingual: proficient in English and Romanian; Hungarian, Russian or Ukrainian is a big plus
- Ability to work evening hours:30) with option to work from home
- Ability to work remotely in a team and support other co-workers
- Computer literate
- Self-motivated, honest, organized, working well with little supervision
- Analytical and adaptable.
Please submit your Resume before October 25th. Initial Interviews will be conducted via Skype then in person. Compensation: depending on role & experience.