Customer Satisfaction Manager
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced, Romanian - advanced
- The person we seek is a visionary who´s ambitious, driven and focused.
- We are looking for someone who is outgoing, fun and communicative, who enjoys talking to people and who is confident in keeping customers satisfied while driving new sales through those relations.
- Pro-activity and goal orientation are must haves.
What we offer
- An attractive salary package with a high commission model
- Focused cyber security training
- Extremely challenging projects
- To thrive and make a difference in a fast-growing visionary organization
- Huge personal as well as professional growth
- Responsibility of driving one of our biggest customers
- A fun, flexible and go-getter work environment
Our new colleague will be responsible for Heimdal Security sales and business development with our existing customer and partner base.
You will work close together with our Partner and Country Manager´s in the UK Department, to actively pursue new sales opportunities with existing customers, while keeping a high renewal rate for us which currently averages at 94%. You´ll need to be comfortable on the phone and great at building new relations.
- Previous sales experience, preferably including Cold Calling
- The job entails substantial efforts in driving sales through the phone
- Winner mentality and a natural drive
- Strong skills in using a computer and the Office package
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English