Customer Representative with German
Middle (2-5 years)
German - advanced, English - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Process incoming tickets and orders for DSL (digital subscriber line );
- Main point of contact between the customer and the DSL provider;
- Conduct second level support using documented procedures and available system tools;
- Change, improve and document the internal processes in coordination to AGN Service Management;
- Ensure an efficient and qualitative case handling by following the defined support process and tools;
- Clarify in case additional input is needed from the customer;
- Offer end to end support until the issue is solved;
- Join/ lead meetings corresponding to the DSL process;
- Document/track and monitor the open tickets to ensure their timely completion;
- Follow-up to make sure the ticket is closed and customer satisfaction is reached;
- Mailbox overview and handling the group mailbox.
- At least 1 year experience in working with German speakers;
- Experience in order management or IT Helpdesk could be considered an advantage;
- Experience in working in an international environment;
- Must be fluent in English & German, both written and spoken;
- Basic technical understanding (DSL, Router);
- Advanced PC knowledge (MS Office package);
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent;
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities;
- Team Player.
- Effective communication – both oral & written - is essential;
- Good Organizational Skills;
- Strategic Skills – Global Thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving;
- Ability to work independently and self-conscientiously.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.