The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Customer Quality Engineer
Middle (2-5 years)
Purpose of the position:
Planning, coordinating and managing the quality program to ensure production quality in accordance with defined standards through specific processes and activities.
- Technical university degree/Engineering Degree
- Experience in automotive industry
- Experience in quality procedures and problem solving tools (8D, 5why, FTA)
- Good PC skills
- Professional proficiency of English level; solid advantage knowledge of French or German
- IATF 16949 and VDA knowledge
- Manage customer quality issues in the designated area and ensure they are resolved in an efficient & timely manner.
- Work with other departments to establish root cause & appropriate short/long term corrective actions.
- Drive & follow up continuous improvement programs across areas of responsibility.
- Provide guidelines or work instructions to sorting team of suspect goods.
- Generate or complete 8D reports according to customer deadlines and expectations.
- Effectively communicate progress on all assigned customer quality issues with internal & external customers.
- Provide recommendations or work around solutions to customers to keep their production line running in the face of a quality issue.
- Support customer audit or visit at local manufacturing site.
- Participate in analysis and problem solving related to field issues (warranty)
- Visit customer sites to assist field support personnel or with Sales as needed.
- Maintain liaison with external residents, where available
The position is open for SALONTA PLANT,BIHOR!
- Have you noticed that this position is open at our plant in Salonta, Bihor?