Customer Master Data Junior Analyst
Looking for Premium Talent
This job is no longer active, check out similar jobs.
Entry (0-2 years)
Number of vacancies
Employment type: Full-time
Job category: Customer Service
Job industry: Accounting
Experience level: Entry Level
Main objective of the job:
- Ensure compliant set-up of customer Master Data.
Main attributions and responsibilities:
- Maintenance of Customer Master Data (creation/change) based on the requests;
- Responsible for maintaining high data quality standards (set-up and improvements) by following to the rules and regulations documented in the procedures;
- Support in migration projects;
- 1st level consulting for problems and questions related to Customer Master Data, raised by internal partners with support from more experienced colleagues;
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/external customers;
- Support in updating the procedures for the team;
- Cleansing activities for Customer Master Data in SAP;
- Responsible for reading, understanding and applying the procedure from area of responsibility and also interdepartamental procedure subscribed in SOCOS;
- Any other tasks related to area of responsibility requested by direct superior.
- Fluently spoken and written English;
- Bachelor's degree – Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree;
- At least 1 year education or work experience in finance, logistics or material management (purchasing);
- MS Office knowledge;
- Understanding of major business processes in which master data is used;
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
- Customer service and communication skills;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Likes to work with numbers;
- Good communication skills in Intercultural environment;
- Logical thinking, curiosity and analysis abilities;
- Positive attitude;
- Detail oriented;
- Strong awareness of quality, reliability and responsibility;
- Outgoing and easy to get along with.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you 2700 Ron / year, via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary - Your contribution to Bosch is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Meal tickets - A balanced diet includes at Least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 17 Ron;
- Flex-time possibility - We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your team Leader;
- Home office - We want you to work however fits you best. We offer the standard possibility to work from home 50% of the time. This percentage could be higher or Lower according to personal and business needs. Talk to your team Leader for detailed information. During pandemic times we take added care of your health and you will be working from home 100% of the time (for special situations you can come to the office);
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package - If you’re being recruited from more than 50 km, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply). This is a one time fee, paid together with your first salary.
- Referral bonuses - We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend Bosch. For certain positions we will honor you with an attractive bonus;
- Language courses – A new language is a key to a new world, so we invite you to learn languages in your free time, and get a discount of up to 1200 RON/ year (.: two modules of 600 RON each). Please note that the discount is based on the certification that you have passed the specific module.
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Celebrate together - We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 150 Ron for Christmas. Your children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 150 Ron;
- Unforeseen situations - In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case by case basis);
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch. We start with 23 days;
- Sport benefits - Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card and the discount from Smartfit Studio; See also: flexible benefits;
- Internal communities - You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities;
- Discounts to our partners - We have a strong network in our community so that we can offer you discounts to various business such as ISHO and others;
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings;
- Professional Development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Team-buildings - We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments - You have the possibility to work on international projects with and in other Bosch Locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office.