Customer Management Support - Finance
Customer Management Support - Finance - TSR
You will be a part of the Customer support department of Continental Automotive Romania SRL.
You will be responsible, for several customers of one of our Divisions, for the following activities:
- Manage the open receivables for external customers, contact the customers and request payment on overdue accounts, in order to clear the open positions and achieve the targeted KPI of the division;
- Analyze the differences related to prices, quality and quantity issues, access the B2B portal of the customers. Cooperate with other departments (sales, logistics, accounting) in order to clarify the differences;
- Support for Sales Department related customer’s projects, create offers , prepare different reports , track the purchase contracts, also participate to regular meetings with the Sales team for volume planning and other topics;
- Responsible for price maintenance in the system, price lists and Budget/ FC prices for Controlling department. Clarify the price differences with customers;
- Support for different customer requests related logistic, accounting , shipping, sales, EDI or other topics;
- Customer master data maintenance in the SAP system for current and new customers;
- Trace all prototype and engineering orders , prepare delivery notes, invoices and stay in contact with the customer for order’s status. Maintain the permanent contact with Project Management team;
- Other responsibilities: prepare complex reports related to the area of responsibility, respect internal and customers’ procedures;
- Proposing and implementing improvements of the procedures and tools related to the area of responsibility it is highly appreciated.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Course of study:
- Faculty of Economics / Master of Economics,
- Minimum 3 years, relevant area Accounts Receivable, or Credit Management / Logistics experience,
- English Advanced / German is a plus;
- SAP is a plus;
- Microsoft office advanced;
- Self derived persons;
- High initiative skills;
- Oriented towards delivering results;
- High networking and communication skills.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 59 countries and markets