Customer Experience Agent
Job title: Customer Experience Agent
Alternative job title:
Job tags: customer experience agent, shipping, administrative, customer service, inland transport, customer care, logistics
Job location: Bucharest, RO
Experience requirements: Entry level
Workfield requirements: Others: Transport & Logistics
Contract type: Permanent full-time
Sector: Distribution, Transport & Logistics
Locations: Romania - Bucuresti-Ilfov
If you are a proactive, dynamic and dedicated team player skilled in delivering exceptional customer support, this role is for you!
Key responsibilities• Taking full responsibility for customers' experience by managing the end-to-end shipment process in compliance with all company procedures and regulatory requirements for both Import and Export, ensuring its smooth execution.
• Being fully responsible for customers' satisfaction, building strong relationships with them, understanding their business, service needs, drivers and desires with a constant focus on driving new business opportunities.
• Delivering proactive customers' support, tracking shipments and notifying our customers about any deviations from the original transport plan, recommending potential solutions or alternatives.
• Understanding KPI-oriented environment, meeting/exceeding local targets including upselling our end to end products, identifying areas of improvement.
We offer• A friendly working environment.
• Being a part of a global, market-leading Group.
• Local and global development opportunities.
• Attractive salary and benefits matching the successful candidate's skills and experience.
• An interesting scope of responsibilities.
We are looking for• Experience in Logistics/Shipping.
• Customer-centric mindset focused on delivering exceptional Customer Support.
• Excellent communication, problem solving and relationship building skills.
• Self-motivation and commitment, ability to work without any supervision.
• Team Spirit.
• Goal orientation.
• Commercial drive.
• Fluency in Romanian and good command of English.
. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughlypeople. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world.
For more information:
All the way.