Customer Development Manager Junior Direct Trade
Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Our client is an FMCG company based in Bucharest.
- The Customer Development Manager Junior Direct Trade is responsible for achievement of sales targets.
- He/She must develop and support the partnership between company and the customers.
- He/She will provide direction for the Field Team, throught permanent feedback and information, specific for Customers, in order to achieve sales, merchandising and marketing objectives for all customers in the assigned portofolio;
- Implementing the Business Plans;
Competencies and experience required:
- Understanding Trade;
- Business and financial analytical skills;
- Excellence in field execution;
- Good English knowledge;
- Ambitious and openmind;
- University gratuate;
- At least 1 year in FMCG in Commercial or Marketing dpt.